Need Help!

Hey all,

I need some help. There is a drug that was approved for the treatment of ALS in Japan. It has been proven safe and effective in slowing the progression in ALS. It is called edaravone and essentially is a high powered antioxidant. It is possible and legal to import this drug into the U.S.  All you need is your Dr. to sign off on some paperwork. My doctor is supportive of this, but due to  Mass General's policies he is unable to do it. So, I am in search of a doctor who will. Does anyone know any progressive thinking doctors in or around New England? Even if you think they may, I will follow up with them. Thank you so much for your help!